Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Great Expectations: May 2014


 
May is undoubtedly going to be the best movie month of the summer, and I can't wait to see what's in store! Of course, whichever month contains X-Men Days of Future Past is sure to top my list for 2014. I cannot wait for that freakin movie! The X-Men are my favorites, for sure. I mean, I like what Disney has going with Marvel, and Batman is my favorite superhero (singular), but the X-Men are just so cool! Just think how good they could be if Wolverine wasn't holding the entire franchise back! You are getting a lot of exclamation marks from me today!!!
 
The only thing that might be a problem with the new X-Men film is the fact that Ellen Paige has come out of the closet. She is one of the cutest people ever created, and I will surely be saddened by the fact that she can never be mine (although I'm happy with my fiancé and all).
 
Here's a look at what you should check out at your theater in May...
 
The Double
(May 9)

 
 
Godzilla
(May 16)
 
 
X-Men: Days of Future Past
(May 23)
 
 
A Million Ways to Die in the West
(May 30)

2 comments:

  1. Certainly a stacked month. I'm looking forward to all of those flicks, but yeah, definitely X-Men, can not WAIT for that one! :)

    ReplyDelete