Thursday, May 1, 2014

Closure: April 2014



Somehow, I managed to watch a good many movies in April. I guess I caught the film bug, because many of my TV shows have been totally neglected for the past few weeks. Regardless, it was exciting to have the chance to watch some of my old favorites. It had been quite some time since I last watch The Dark Knight, which is totally unacceptable. Also, I had the opportunity to introduce yet another person to The Prestige, which may or may not be even better than The Dark Knight, depending on what day you ask me. Regardless, Christopher Nolan is a genius, and you should watch every single one of his films... immediately.

Take a look at all of the movies I watched in April:

Movie Watched Year Format Did I Enjoy? Would I Watch Again?
Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2014 Theater > Full Price Yes Maybe
Gravity 2013 Blu-Ray > Redbox Yes Yes
Despicable Me 2 2013 Blu-Ray > Borrowed Yes Yes
Bad Words 2014 Theater > Matinee Some No
21 Jump Street 2012 DVD > Own Yes Yes
The Dark Knight (Movie of the Month!) 2010 Blu-Ray > Own Yes Yes
X-Men 2000 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Midnight in Paris 2011 DVD > Own Yes Yes
The Cider House Rules 1999 TV > Netflix Yes No
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 Blu-Ray > Own Yes Yes
The Prestige 2006 DVD > Own Yes Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment