Monday, March 31, 2014

Closure: March 2014

 

Unfortunately, March was just as busy as February for me, but I did have time to watch a few great movies and write a couple of reviews. In case you missed it, check out my review of Divergent, here. And, be on the lookout for a Noah review in the next week or so!

Also, I've decided to find a few guest writers for the blog, as the busy summer-movie season approaches. So, if you have ever been interested in writing a movie review or writing about anything movie-related, shoot me an email at robert.t.jones@eagles.usm.edu. I would love to have you write something up for this blog or give you any pointers, if you want to get started on a blog of your own! Don't worry, folks... I'm not going anywhere! Just wanted to mix it up a little!

Take a look at all of the movies I watched in the month of March:

Movie Watched Year Format Did I Enjoy? Would I Watch Again?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Nebraska 2013 DVD > Redbox Yes No
Dazed and Confused  1993 TV > Starz Yes Yes
What's Eating Gilbert Grape 1993 TV > Netflix Yes Yes
Divergent 2014 Theater > Full Price Yes No
Inside Llewyn Davis 2013 DVD > Redbox Yes Yes
Noah 2014 Theater > Matinee No No
The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 DVD > Own Yes Yes


Yes, I did watch Perks twice! It's just that good...



Movie of the Month
 
What's Eating Gilbert Grape


No comments:

Post a Comment