Friday, February 28, 2014

Closure: February 2014

 
 
Often times, I have people come up to me and ask me about the quality of certain films or if I have seen a film. Sometimes, I actually have an answer for them, and that answer may not be accessible through one of my reviews (because I can't write about EVERY movie that I watch). So, this month, for the first time, I have decided to share with you every single film that I have watched over the past month. Hopefully, this type of write up will become a monthly thing, but, for now, it is in beta-mode. My plan for this segment is to give people a look at some of the films that I have watched and, potentially, peak their interest in some films that may only be found on Netflix or at the Redbox or wherever. I try to write a review of most every film that I watch in the theater, but, sometimes, even those don't get their own write-up. This new segment, which I have deemed "Closure," will give you a list of every film that I have watched over the previous month, how I watched each film, and whether I would suggest it for the average moviegoer. Hopefully, I will have people come up to me and say, "Hey! I saw where you watched x! How was it? What was it really about?" Anyway, let me know what you think about the segment and how I could change it to better please my readers! Enjoy...

February has been a fairly busy month, with school kicking into high gear, so I haven't had time to watch too many films. However, I managed to avoid any duds, which means you should check out each of the films below:


Movie   Year Format Did I Enjoy? Would I Watch Again?
Super 8 2011 Blu-Ray > Own Yes Yes
The LEGO Movie 2014 Theater > Matinee Yes Yes
All is Lost 2013 Blu-Ray > Redbox Yes No
Ain't Them Bodies Saints 2013 DVD > Redbox Yes Yes
Despicable Me 2 2013 Blu-Ray > Borrowed Yes Yes
Dazed and Confused  1993 TV > Starz Yes Yes
 


Movie of the Month
 
The LEGO Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment