Sunday, February 2, 2014

Great Expectations: February 2014

It's time for the first Great Expectations of 2014! Now that I've seen almost every 2013 Oscar nominated film, I can finally move on to brand new movies, and February has a couple of films that I just can't wait to see...


In February, the theater is sure to be filled with hundreds of men who were forced to watch a ridiculous chick flick and hundreds of children, longing to see their LEGOs come to life. Luckily, I will be one of the hundreds of children, because my amazing fiancé doesn't force me to watch dumb movies, which is all the more reason to love her. Seriously, though, I can't wait for The LEGO Movie! Check out the trailer, below, along with the trailer for the only other February film that I'm actually interested in, The Monuments Men...

 
The LEGO Movie
(February 7)
 
 
The Monuments Men
(February 7)


No comments:

Post a Comment