Wednesday, September 10, 2014

6 Degrees of Separation Blogathon


Last weekend, I was challenged by Rhys at Feeling Fuzzier to participate in the 6 Degrees of Separation Blogathon, which has been passed around the movie-blogging world, for the past month or two. Amazingly enough, this is my first ever blogathon! I'm quite excited to dip my toes in this brave new world, and I appreciate Rhys for challenging me to do so.

To complete the challenge, I must figure out a way to connect Dane DeHaan, one of my favorite young actors, to Kaya Scodelario, who I hadn't heard of, until this challenge.

I must link the two actors together, using any form of association, in six steps or less, much like the infamous game, 6 Degrees to Kevin Bacon.

So... Here goes nothing:

Dane DeHaan


1. Dane DeHaan was in The Place Beyond the Pines (the best movie of 2013) with Bradley Cooper.



2. Bradley Cooper was in The A-Team (the worst movie of 2010) with Jessica Biel.



3. Jessica Biel was is The Truth About Emmanuel with Kaya Scodelario.



Kaya Scodelario

There you are, folks! Not too hard at all.

I now challenge Daniel at Random Mexican Movie Review Extravaganza to connect Kaya Scodelario with Oscar Isaac... Have fun, Daniel!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment