Thursday, June 26, 2014

Closure: June 2014


After a May full of movie watching, I turned to Orange is the New Black to occupy most of my screen-time in the month of June. Not only did I watch all of season 2, but I also went back and watched season 1 all over again, because of its sheer awesomeness. If there is one thing that I could influence you to do this summer, it would be to get your butt over to Netflix and watch Orange is the New Black. I know... I'm supposed to be promoting movies, but the prison drama goes above and beyond what can be found in most TV shows today, which says a lot about its quality. Trust me... You WILL NOT be disappointed!

On a completely separate note, which probably should not be sharing a page with Orange is the New Black, I will be heading off to Doraville, Georgia, tomorrow, with the high school students from my church. Last year, I had the opportunity to accompany them on this yearly mission trip, and the experience was absolutely awesome. Please, be in prayer for the students and the other leaders, as we spread the good news of the gospel with the children of the Doraville area. Because I won't return until next week, it is safe to say that my movie-watching month has come to a close, hence the early release of this list. Below, you will find a list of all the films I watched in the month of June... Enjoy!


Movie Watched Year Format Did I Enjoy? Would I Watch Again?
The Fault in Our Stars 2014 Theater > Full Price Yes Yes
The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Bernie 2011 TV > Netflix Yes Yes
22 Jump Street 2014 Theater > Matinee Yes Yes
Transformers 2007 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Jersey Boys 2014 Theater > Matinee Yes Yes
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2009 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Friends With Benefits 2011 DVD > Borrowed Yes Yes
O Brother Where Art Thou? 2000 DVD > Own Yes Yes
Enemy 2014 DVD > Netflix Yes Yes
The LEGO Movie 2014 DVD > Rental Yes Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment