Sunday, September 1, 2013

Great Expectations: September 2013

 


With school back in full swing, blogging will now become less of a priority in my little world, due to the incredible amount of RESPONSIBILTY that I have with regard to my STUDIES and whatnot (You read that right, parents!). Also, September and October tend to be slow movie months, but have no fear! While the posts may be less frequent, they will come! So, please hang in there with me, because I do have some special things that I am working on.

In the coming months I have three special posts that I will proceed to tease. They are not quite finished yet, so be patient with me. I have provided, below, the titles for each of the three posts. It is your job to figure out what each of these titles will encompass:

1) For the Love of the Game

2) In Focus

3) The Seat to the Right

Leave your guesses in the comment section below! If you guess correctly, you get a shoutout in my next post!

As for September, there are actually a couple of films that I am looking forward to, particularly my main man Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut--Don Jon. So, check out the trailer below:

Don Jon
(September 27)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment