Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Look Ahead to 2015

Well, here we are... The new year is upon us, and this one promises to be BIG!

I apologize for being so sparse, over the past two months, but I've been a bit swamped between finals, getting married, and the Holidays. Nevertheless, I'm back (hopefully).

As always, my 2014 best list (The Above Average Awards) will be coming your way sometime in February, in order to give me time to catch up with some late-releases and rentals. So, do not forget about 2014 yet!

However, it is a great time to take a look at some films that are sure to be on my watchlist, in 2015, and some that I will be sure to avoid. Feel free to persuade me!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Movies I Just Can't Wait to See

Chappie (March)

While We're Young (March)

Avengers: Age of Ultron (May)

Inside Out (June)

Ant-Man (July)

Trainwreck (July)

The Walk (October)

The Jungle Book (October)

Peanuts (November)

Untitled Christmas Eve Project (November)

Star Wars: Episode VII -- The Force Awakens (December)

Joy (December)



Other Notable Films

Kingsman: The Secret Service (February)

Fifty Shades of Grey (February)

Cinderella (March)

Insurgent (March)

Pitch Perfect 2 (May)

Mad Max: Fury Road (May)

Tomorrowland (May)


Jurassic World (June)

Ted 2 (June)

Minions (July)

The Fantastic Four (August)

Vacation (October)


Big Movies I Will Avoid (At All Costs)

Taken 3 (January)

Jupiter Ascending (February)

Furious 7 (April)

Terminator: Genisys (July)

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning on watching Taken 3 (or Tak3n) just for the laughs! Same for Furious 7 haha. Terminator Genysis does look a bit loopy though, I'm not expecting the reviews to be good :) All the best for 2015 Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just not a fan of any of those franchises! Thanks always for the comments... Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Ever since seeing shirtless Rudd in that trailer I'm kinda excited for Ant-Man :P

    ReplyDelete