Sunday, March 3, 2013

Great Expectations: March 2013

 

With The Oscars and 2012 completely behind us, we can finally get on to new and exciting movies! After the success of The Hunger Games, The Lorax, and 21 Jump Street last year, March has now become a huge month for new films. In the past, there was always a long, dry spell between December and May, but it looks like those days are gone. With a Wizard of Oz prequel, a Twilight-written alien infestation, and a G.I. Joe sequel all due out this March, it is clear that the box office is going to rake in some cash. So, make sure you contribute to the big month!

Also, I wanted to note that my last post (The Above Average Awards) was my 100th post on this blog! Thanks for taking the time to read some of my first 100 posts. Here's to making the next 100 even better!

Here are a few films that I am looking forward to this month:

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (March 15)


The Croods (March 22)


The Place Beyond the Pines (March 29)

No comments:

Post a Comment