Sunday, February 3, 2013

Great Expectations: February 2013

January was quite a big month for the blog, with a large number of posts and a huge increase in traffic. So, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who takes the time to read each post, and I hope you like what you read!

As we head into February (the month of love), you can expect the theater to be engulfed in lovely couples. I will probably be included in that engulfment, so don't think that I am being sarcastic or critical. We couples are quite lovely. However, romance is not the only thing that will fill the theater in February. There will also be many, many ZOMBIES!!!! That's right, folks... The zombies are taking over. Now that American s have gotten off of their vampire kick, it's time to move on and romanticize a different classical villain. And, if you thought 2012 was zombie-crazed, just wait. I promise that 2013 will be the year of the zombies, and I'm not sure how excited I am about that. Nevertheless, we will embark on this journey together, and, hopefully, we will not get a humanity-altering virus along the way!

Here are some films to look out for in February:

Warm Bodies (February 1)



Side Effects (February 8)



Identity Thief (February 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment