Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Expectations: June 2012

This was supposed to be posted about a week ago, but I completely forgot about it. Sorry for the tardiness:

The second month of summer movies is upon us! It's so exciting to have a movie to watch every single weekend. The movies are so much more fun when everybody is there. Plus, you can avoid the heat outside by moving into the cushiony, air-cooled rooms known as the theater. It's quite refreshing just thinking about it.

The coolest thing about June is the fact that I am going to New York City for a week, and I am sooooo excited! While in New York, I am going to the midnight premiere of Prometheus right outside of Times Square. I have already brushed up by watching Alien this past weekend. It is going to be fantastic! Also, look for me on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday, June 6! I have a feeling Jimmy is going to come talk to me. Hope your month is as full of excitement as mine will be! Check in frequently for new reviews...

Snow White and the Huntsman (June 1)


Prometheus (June 8)


Ted (June 29)

No comments:

Post a Comment