1. The book ESPN: Those Guys Have All the Fun, based on the early years of the sports channel, could be turned into a movie. 20th Century Fox is close to a deal that would give them rights to the film. Many say that the film would probably have strong similarities to the feel of The Social Network.
2. Now that the hype surrounding Super 8 has settled down, J.J. Abrams has officially announced that he will be directing the second Star Trek movie. All main characters from the first film are returning, and the release date will either be at the end of 2012 or during the summer of 2013.
3. After directing both The DiVinci Code and Angels and Demons, Ron Howard has said that he will not be involved with The Last Symbol. Dan Brown, the author of the books turned movies, has reportedly reached out to Howard about making a third film, but Howard is not interested.
4. A fifth Die Hard movie is almost a sure thing. The movie will take Bruce Willis's character outside of the United States for the first time. It has been rumoured that Russia might be his destination.
5. The director of The Expendables 2 has stirred the pot a bit by hinting that three big name actors might be a part of the sequel. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are already signed on to return in larger roles, but now it is being said that Chuck Norris, John Travolta, and Jean-Claude Van Damme will also be joining the cast.
This is a cool opportunity to watch the making of a scene from The Dark Knight Rises. Very cool stuff, so check it out: